Please find below the abstract submission guidelines.
- The presenting author MUST be registered for the WCER 2021 conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted online only. Abstracts sent via email / post/ other means shall not be entertained.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 03 abstracts.
- Please select your presentation preference, either oral presentation or presentation of an electronic poster. It should be pertaining to the subject of Emergency radiology ranging from diagnosis, protocol for imaging, therapeutics and image guided therapy.
- Each abstract must be limited to 500 words.
- Abstract structure shall be as per the format:
- Abstract Title, Affiliation and Institution, Presenting Author, Co-Authors
- Abstract Body
- Materials and methods
- The body of the abstract should not contain any identifying information regarding the author/institute.
- The abstract file may be submitted as a word file (.doc, .docx only)
- Abstract must be typed single-space in English using 12 font size (Times Roman/Arial)
- Type the abstract in order mentioned above, text should be left aligned
- Authors should be listed by initials and surname
- Name of the presenting author should be underlined
- Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Uncommon abbreviations must be put in parenthesis and proceeded by the full word the first time it appears in the text.
- Kindly ensure correctness of the abstract contents before submitting. Any correction post submission shall not be entertained.
- The last date to submit the abstract(s) is 28th February 2021.
- All abstracts shall be reviewed by a committee of experts whose decision shall be final.
- List of accepted abstracts shall be communicated on/after 10th March 2021. Selected participants will receive an email by the 15th March 2021.
Please note the secretariat will share the PPT template with selected participants.
Click on the following button for abstract submission.
Submit your Abstract Here
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ensure to Register before submitting the Abstract and capture the Ticket ID from Registration Confirmation E-Mail.